Super Simple Healthy Italian Snack
This simple snack is really a simplified Italian Bruschetta which Italians simply call Bread and Oil. Made with 4 basic kitchen ingredients, it's an old standby. And a snack that most Italian children grow up eating!
- 5-6 slices fresh Italian bread
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- Toast the slices of Italian bread (optional).
- Peel the garlic and rub on the bread slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over the bread.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
This simple bread is also great served with meals. Enjoy!
Image of bread: Pixabay.com.