Please read this Comment Policy (“Policy” or “Comment Policy”) carefully before submitting Comments (“Comments”) on the https://sheilascorziello.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by Small-Town Stranieri (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
By submitting comments to this Service, you accept and agree to the terms of this Comment Policy. If you do not agree to any conditions of this Policy please do not submit Comments to this Service.
Comments are what make this a real community!
However Comments published on a public forum raise important legal questions regarding ownership, related data, privacy, and responsibility. This Comment Policy exists to clarify rights and responsibilities (both ours and yours) related to these public online conversations.
This Policy Covers
- Your rights and responsibilities relating to the submission of Comments to this Service;
- How we handle and process Comments you submit, along with our rights and responsibilities in doing so.
Your rights and responsibilities
- Be polite and respectful, and keep it clean;
- Do not submit spam or self-promotional content;
- You may include one link, if we deem it to be safe and relevant to the article;
- Keep your Comments on topic, as they are meant to create a conversation around the post topic;
- You must be at least 13 years old to submit Comments;
- You are responsible and liable for any repercussions resulting from damages or liabilities that may result from your published Comments;
- You grant us the right to store and process your Comments and Personal Data pertaining to them;
- You grant us a worldwide royalty-free license to transmit, publish, and display your Comments on this Service.
- You retain all ownership rights to any of your Comments which we choose we publish (we delete any Comments we decide not to publish);
- You may request to have your Comments (including related Personal Data) removed.
To do so contact the site owner, Sheila Scorziello, at sheila[at]sheilascorziello.com or at our contact page: https://sheilascorziello.com/contact/
How we process your Comments
Personal Data we collect when you submit Comments:
How we use this Personal Data:
We use this information for the sole and specific purpose of allowing participation in visible, public discussion on this site.
How we share Personal Data related to Comments:
- However, personal Data entered in comment and contact forms is automatically submitted to askismet.com for the sole purpose of spam checking.
Personal Data we publish with your Comments
- We publish your first and last Name along with comment content, if we decide to publish it;
- We never publish Email addresses.
Our rights relating to Comments
- We reserve the right to suspend, publish, or delete any Comments at our own discretion,
- We reserve the right to transmit, publish, and display your Comments on this Service, and to correct any typographical, grammar, and spelling errors at our discretion.
Changes To This Comment Policy
We may update our Comment Policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the changes on this page and by updating the date at the bottom of this page.
You are advised to review this Comment Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Comment Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact the site owner, Sheila Scorziello:
- By email: sheila[at]sheilascorziello.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://sheilascorziello.com/contact/
This Policy was last updated on July 6, 2018.
[Image our own: Tuscan hills, Mugello region.]