Comments are what make this a real community!
This Comment Policy exists to clarify rights and responsibilities (both yours and mine) related to these public online conversations.
Rules for commenting:
- Be polite, respectful, and keep it clean. No profanity.
- Do not submit spam or self-promotional content.
- You may include one link, if we deem it to be safe, and relevant to the article.
- Keep your Comments on topic, as they are meant to create a conversation around the post topic.
- You must be at least 13 years old to submit a comment or interact on this site.
What we publish:
By submitting a comment, you grant me a worldwide royalty-free license to transmit, publish, and display your comment, along with your name and website URL, on our website. I never publish email addresses.
You retain all Ownership rights to your comments:
This means you are also responsible and liable for your own comments and behavior. And for any and all repercussions resulting from damages or liabilities that may result from your comments.
You may request to have your published comments removed:
If you would like to have your published comments removed, along with related personal data, please Contact Me. (I delete all unpublished comments.)
I reserve the right to:
- Suspend, publish, or delete any comment for any reason and at my discretion.
- To correct typographical, grammar, and spelling errors at my discretion.
Changes To This Comment Policy:
I may update our Comment Policy at any time. You are advised to review this Comment Policy periodically for any changes.
If you have questions about this comment policy, please feel free to contact me.
[Photo by Pexels on Pixabay.]