Cookies are a digital footprint or string of info left by online activity. Only reading pages leaves a vague footprint. But if you comment, subscribe, or share it is sometimes tied specifically to you and your identity. Learn more at WordPress Cookies, and at All About Cookies.
You can DISABLE COOKIES by setting your browser to refuse them before using this website. Please be aware that certain features may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Your PRIVACY is important and I treat it according to privacy laws.
- Any information or data collected is to help you read, engage in, respond to, or share my published content.
- Data collected is stored on my servers and may be kept indefinitely.
- I do not publish email addresses or send spam.
- I do not sell, barter, or trade any personal information.
- I may give data to law enforcement at my discretion.
- Data may also be collected by analytic services and other third-party services.
- I do not knowingly collect personal data from children under age 13. (See the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
- Contact Me if you would like to have your personal information deleted, corrected, or updated.
Comments are what make this blog a real community!
- But please keep it a courteous place! We can agree to disagree respectfully and with courtesy.
- Rude, inflammatory, offensive, contentious, or profane comments will NOT get published.
- I reserve the right to cut, edit, publish, move, or suspend comments at my sole discretion.
- What gets published: your name, website, and input you make. Emails and personal info never!
- Please keep comments relevant to the post topic. You can use my Contact Page for other input or questions.
- You must be at least 13 years old to comment, in keeping with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
©2018 Sheila Scorziello.
- All rights reserved worldwide.
- None of this material may be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the author’s prior written permission.
- Except for brief excerpts containing no more than 50 words (per Fair Use standards).
- All excerpts must be accompanied by full attribution to Sheila Scorziello and a link back to the full article on this site.
- I reserve the right to request removal of links should I determine them to have a negative effect on my site, SEO results, or negative impact on my visitors. Your use of this site indicates that you agree to remove the link upon request.
- I DO NOT ALLOW REBLOGS which I believe have a negative effect on SEO results.
- And in my opinion readers would rather read your own original creations anyway!! So show them what you can do!
My Financial Disclosure
This is a non-commercial, non-profit site. I place no ads or affiliate links, do not sell anything, ask for no donations, and receive no earnings of any kind. Any reviews are unsolicited (for which I receive no compensation whatsoever), and only about products I find useful.
All material on this site is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to replace or serve as spiritual or other types of counseling. Or as professional advice, including but not limited to legal, financial, and medical advice. We are in no way responsible or liable for any decisions or actions you take. Never hesitate to seek professional counsel or representation.
I hereby disclaim all liability and/or responsibility to any person and/or entity, including without limitation, liability for consequential damages regarding any claim, loss or damage that may be incurred, or alleged to have been incurred, directly or indirectly, arising out of use of this site or the information provided herein.
Contact me if you have questions regarding these policies.